Monday, December 14, 2009

Penitential Service

Tonight is penitential service. So exciting! What a difference a year has made since I have had a new mindset of what the sacrament of reconciliation is about.

All thanks to the book that was lent to me by my student, Lynette Tan, titled 101 Inspirational Stories of the Sacrament of Reconciliation. If I had money, I would buy all my Catholic friends a book for Christmas. What better gift than to gift Jesus through this wonderful sacrament.

Let's pray for all priests to be wonderful instruments of Jesus' mercy and love, and that all who desire reconciliation be granted the peace that Jesus only gives, and be rewarded with a wonderful conversion experience.

If you O Lord, should mark our guilt, Lord, who would survive?

No comments:

Post a Comment