Saturday, March 13, 2010

CONFESSORS

Had a bit of 'me' time today as my wife went out with her girlfriends.

I decided to go to Novena Church for the 6pm service. Almost didn't get parking, but managed thanks to a very grumpy warden. I guess they need people like him to get traffic going.

I lined up for confession as novena went on. Been wanting to see Fr Paul Lim. Had a prompting about him a few days ago, so when I lined up, I was floored to find that after so long, he was the priest I was going to make my confession with.

Fr Lim exudes such gentleness, compassion and wisdom. I always feel 'washed' whenever I have confession with him.

Another priest that I go to frequently is Fr Fabien at Blessed Sacrament. I always bump into him at 3.30pm at the adoration room. It was cool having confession right in front of the blessed sacrament. Fr Fabien is as gentle and loving as Fr Lim.

So for those of you reading, do you want to wait till penitential service? Or is you heart ready for conversion?

No comments:

Post a Comment