Sunday, March 14, 2010

BED BUGS!

My son's bedroom is infested with bed bugs! Eeewww!

The lesson learnt...It's part of life. I have a nice house, nice family, nice car, and a nice home feel, but the bugs will one day attack the household to make our lives just a little more complicated.

I admit I lost my cool a couple of times thinking of all the inconveniences and all, but in hindsight, I guess I just have to embrace this. Sigh!

On a more positive note, Maureen, my sis in law from England is flying in, and I am so excited to see her and have her staying with us. The rest of the extended family stay with us 11 days later. Then, this house will start to look like the Brady bunch.

I just thank God for family. I am blessed that mine is not filled with politics and power struggles. But we should pray for those families that struggle every day.

Blessed be God!

No comments:

Post a Comment